A proven formula to perform with confidence, focus, and joy.
This method gives you the tools and techniques to manage stage fright, performance anxiety, and pre-performance nerves once and for all.
Before we go any further, let me tell you who this life-changing program is really for:
You’re a music lover with no shortage of ambition and you want to be able to feel a sense of “no inhibitions” when you perform. You don’t want pesky performance anxiety to rear its head and prevent you from finding your focus. You want to have confidence, beat stage fright, manage your nerves, stay focused, and truly be able to rediscover your joy when performing.
- A music lover that wants to be able to have more fun when you perform and not feel so insecure...
- A singer or instrumentalist that has so much to offer with your talents and you want to put an end to those crippling nerves, once and for all…
- A music teacher that wants access to a proven method to support and teach your students…
- An entrepreneur that wants crazy confidence to go live and develop their online presence
You’re in the right place and I’m going to tell you exactly how Nerves Be Gone Academy will give you the tools, inspiration, and support on your journey to perform with confidence, focus, and joy.
Neuroscience in a Nutshell
Lesson 1: Trigger and Fight or Flight
This gives you an understanding of exactly what happens
Lesson 2: Prefrontal Cortex PFC
What needs to be in balance for you to not suffer from anxiety
Lesson 3: Cycles
Why performance anxiety can feel like a vicious cycle and why it’s so hard to escape
Rewiring the Brain
(released week 2)
Lesson 1: Intro to Neuroplasticity
What it is, why is it important, how it will change your life
Lesson 2: Neuroplasticity
How to rewire your brain—all the secrets!
Lesson 3: Performance Anxiety Personality Types
What categories do you relate with and what can you do about it
Lesson 4: Intro to Grounding Techniques
How to use them to manage your anxiety; the secret sauce
Lesson 5: Grounding techniques
Everything you need to manage your performance anxiety...for good
Putting everything together
(released week 2)
Lesson 1: Mental Game
Working through the negative thoughts and what to avoid
Lesson 2: Set the Scene
What research to do to give you familiarity and confidence
Lesson 3: Positive Influences
Develop confidence, step into the new you
Lesson 4: Channel It
How to use those pesky symptoms to your advantage
Lesson 5: Game Day
Putting everything together for rockstar confidence
Bonus Audio Trainings
- How to Channel your Anxiety into your Superpower
- Stop People Pleasing
- Moving Meditation
- Neuroscience summary part 1-2
- Grounding techniques part 1-2
- Anxiety busting toolbox (checklist)
- Pre-audition chat (released before enrollment closes)
- Masterclass only bonus: “How to make $100 Now”
By the end of this program, you will be able to…
- Manage negative thoughts that initiate performance anxiety
- Manage performance crippling nerves that complicate your ability to perform with confidence
- Work through negative self talk that holds you back from enjoying your music
- Develop a healthy mindset for performing that is sustainable and long lasting
- Nail your auditions with confidence and pride
- Have confidence performing and actually enjoy it
- Set yourself up for success to continuously stay calm
- Prepare in every way possible for success and worst case scenarios
- Have a positive focus shift and think about the things you actually want to
- Manage performance anxiety once and for all
- Perform the same way publicly as you do privately (and with joy!)
- Learn how to channel your nerves into something that helps you perform better
- Understand the neuroscience behind performance anxiety
- Use grounding techniques to have more confidence
“Before I started working with Miss Chelsea, I really struggled with my self confidence. Whether it was confidence while performing or even just in everyday life,
I was always timid and shy and found it hard to stand out. I had very bad stage fright and at times, could hardly bring myself to step out on stage and sing..Over the last four years, Miss Chelsea has helped my confidence to bloom and I no longer have horrible stage fright. With her help, I have been able to go from a timid girl with immense stage fright to a confident young performer who is always happy to perform and excited to learn!
Thank you Miss Chelsea!”
“I found my inner strength through Chelsea (Red School of Music).”
“Confidence and having faith in yourself are important to have in any situation or career. Working with Chelsea has not only given me more confidence but she has also equipped me with the skills to build confidence when I need it most.”
ABBY KAY G.
“Mrs. Chelsea has helped me with my confidence a ton! At the beginning I was terrified of the stage, she had suggested many things that I still use today. I have no idea where I’d be without her. I definitely would not have as much confidence, that’s for sure!”
“When I started working with Mrs. Chelsea 4 years ago I could barely get on a stage without crying or forgetting my words or both! I constantly worked to build the confidence I have today. I used every opportunity Chelsea could give me to perform and work on my nerves and confidence. I am still working everyday with Mrs. Chelsea’s help to be the best performer I can be, but the progress I have made these past 4 years is incredible.”
What Nerves Be Gone Students Have to Say:
- My proven method delivered directly to you
- Spread it out over the course of a month or binge watch the video lessons-whatever you prefer!
- 12 video lessons taught by Chelsea directly
- Supplemental PDF worksheets for each lesson to dig deeper and help you implement to truly make the changes
- LIFETIME ACCESS to use as a resource when you need it
- Q/A Support online where you can submit questions, concerns, and requests to go deeper!
When you enroll during this special, limited time period, you’ll get:
- Nerves Be Gone Academy
(at $1,100 Value)
- 5 Complete Implementation Lessons
- 5 Supplemental PDF worksheets to support you
- A Proven Formula
Plus these BONUSES to help you find your zen before your performances:
- Moving meditation to help you calm down and feel motivated
- Audition Smart Checklist to feel confidently prepared
- Audition Smart Spreadsheet as a blueprint to follow for crazy audition seasons
- FAST ACTION BONUS: "How to Make $100 Now" Audio training
- A Pre-Audition Chat to get you in the right head space, to help you focus, and to get you excited
- Support to help you find your focus
- Multiple downloadable audios you can have as a resource when you need it 24/7
Bonus 1: How to Channel Your Anxiety Into Your Superpower
What You'll Get:
- Audio training to take control of your anxiety and make it work for you
Bonus 2: Moving Meditation to Give You Emotional Grounding When Times Get Tough
What You'll Get:
- A meditational audio to listen to when you feel anxious, stressed, and unmotivated
- Words to inspiration to have in your ears on demand as needed
Bonus 3: Pre-Performance Chat
Exclusive for Masterclass attendees
What You'll Get:
- A brief pre-audition chat to get you in the right head space, to help you focus, and to get you excited
Bonus 4: How to Stop People Pleasing When Performing
What You'll Get:
- Audio training to help stop people-pleasing tendencies in performances
Nerves Be Gone Academy: A proven formula to perform with confidence, focus, and joy. This method gives you the tools and techniques to manage stage fright, performance anxiety, and pre-performance nerves once and for all.
Plus, you’ll be backed by LIFETIME ACCESS to the course. (Details here)
$1,100 $97 (one payment)
Burning Q’s your fellow Nerves Be Gone Academy Members asked before grabbing their access:
I’m feeling overwhelmed by my performance anxiety and have never been able to manage it yet... how do I know this will work?
Will I need to invest in any other training or courses to be able to successfully beat stage fright?
What level of person/student is this for? Can it be for adults and/or children?
If I purchase this, what can I expect?
Plus you’ll be backed by a risk-free 7-day guarantee:
Let me say this upfront: Nerves Be Gone Academy is an online program where you will develop crazy confidence and develop a toolbox for managing your anxiety for anything performance related. It is the missing piece to all of your education and training and will give you the cherry on top to have the success you are seeking.
Now, here’s the kicker:
By the end of these 7 days you will have had access to the first module.
If you don’t feel totally confident and motivated, simply reach out, show us you’ve put in the work, and we’ll refund your investment.
Still thinking about it? ⬇
You should give Nerves Be Gone Academy a go if you’re motivated by any of the following:
- You love music...so much. You have a talent and you want to share it. You want to be able to share it and enjoy it at the same time. You want annoying mind games to go take a hike so you can perform to your fullest potential.
- Performance anxiety has held you back, made you embarrassed, frustrated, or depressed. It has contributed to your unhappiness for months or even years. It’s time to commit to something greater than the crippling anxiety and actually invest in yourself for once.
- You want confidence... badly. You deserve to be happy. You deserve to enjoy your music and not feel like you have to hide in the shadows watching everyone else. This is your chance to change that.
I cannot wait to guide you through Nerves Be Gone Academy!
Taking a chance on investing in yourself is the first step to making the changes you want in your life. So many times the only thing we often have to fear is fear itself.
What are you afraid of? Actually having the opportunity to make the changes you want to make? The idea of being confident while performing? The thought that you could actually be freed from stage fright and pre-performance nerves?
This is exactly the reason why it’s time to invest in yourself. You deserve this. You deserve to be happy. You deserve to enjoy your music. You deserve to be confident. You deserve all of this and so much more. It would be a disservice to yourself to not try and make changes that you’ve been wanting to make for months or even years now. Now is the time to commit and hold yourself accountable.
Imagine what it would feel like…
To not play any more head games
To not freak out before a recital
To not want to hide anytime you have a performance coming up
To not feel so controlled by a racing heart, shaking, shallow breathing, belly issues, but to actually feel calm, relaxed, and in control
To be able to focus on the things you want to
It breaks my heart to see my students suffer through these symptoms and head games...which is why I started this method: for them. They’ve gone from shaking uncontrollably and unable to come onstage to getting leading roles and solos and completely OWNING the stage. It makes my heart so happy to see and I couldn’t be more proud of them. I know this method works and I see these transformations before my own eyes year after year. I want to be able to share it with people far and wide because it will make my heart so happy to see more transformations. I want that next person to be YOU.